When you choose Sjabloon you will be writing code for your actual app instead of all the mundane, but necessary features.
When you buy a license, this is how it works.
- you get access to create your (first) app;
- you choose the features and the theme you need for your app. With Sjabloon you can choose from three different themes, enable or disable announcements, billing, default Rails features and so on;
- you will get a unique link to install your new custom app. You can use this link for up to 24 hours;
- after a few minutes your app is installed and you’re off to write the code for your new app right away;
- read the custom-made README in the root of your app for some info and instructions and explore the UI components library.
That’s all there’s to it. You just won multiple days (and many $) by choosing Sjabloon. 🎉
A Rails SaaS starter kit to build successful products
35+ developers, companies and freelancers bought Sjabloon in the last 4 weeks