How to build a successful product with Rails
When you go from idea to market with web applications, it’s super important to ship fast. Why? Until you have any users, you don’t know if your product is actually useful to anyone (but yourself). Furthermore you risk the chance of adding features nobody is using or are not exactly what they’re looking for. How do you know what they need or look for? To ship fast and get your users to use your app for real.
Things you can do without for your first version:
- no full test coverage (none or as minimal as possible)
- no view focused JS framework, like React or Vue (little bits of JS will work)
- back-end related stuff, like database optimisation any form of caching
- designing (or outsourcing to) a logo
- anything that’s not your core product.
Luckily for you, Sjabloon helps you by doing the most important things to help you ship your product fast.
No fluff. Skip stuff.